- A good eraser removes clues as they're being made..!
- -- The Eraser
Appearing in "The Eraser Who Tried to Rub Out Batman!"
- The Eraser (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Eraser Who Tried to Rub Out Batman!"
Batman and Robin go up against a crook named the Eraser, who offers criminals a special service in which he erases all evidence from a crime scene so that crooks can get off scott free. While posing as a common thief, Batman learns that the Eraser is really an old collage classmate named Lenny Fiasco, who decided to turn to a life of crime after becoming a laughing stock in high school and was jilted Cecilia Smith, a girl who ended up being the ice queen to Bruce Wayne's ice king during a winter carnival.
Escaping the Erasers trap, Bruce switches to his guise of Batman, and with Robin manages to defeat the Eraser and his gang and turn them over to the police. In jail, Lenny learns that crime does not pay.
Appearing in "The Ten Best-Dressed Corpses in Gotham City!"
Synopsis for "The Ten Best-Dressed Corpses in Gotham City!"
Batman and Robin asked to aid the Gotham police in solving a mystery where it appears that the subjects of a recent magazine article rating the top ten best dressed wealthy men in Gotham City are all being targeted for murder. Being on the list himself (as Bruce Wayne) and narrowly escaping a death trap himself, Batman and Robin go on the case to solve the mystery. After a daring mystery, they learn that the killer was magazine writer Matt Winston who was using the list as a cover up to murder a popular author on the list who became privy to the fact that during the war, Winston was captured by the enemy and betrayed his country in order to save his own life.
- Only Silver Age appearance of The Eraser. The Eraser makes his first modern appearance in Ambush Bug: Year None #4.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 188 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- No external links.