"Take-Over of Paradise!": After disrupting violent protests, Batman organizes the young people on the streets and tries to put them on the right path protest. It seems to work at first, but when a new housing project is announced, they strike with violence again and o
Appearing in "Take-Over of Paradise!"
- Brave Barons (Single appearance)
- Rap (Only appearance; dies)
- Shades (Single appearance)
- Mouse (Single appearance)
- Kitten (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Take-Over of Paradise!"
After disrupting violent protests, Batman organizes the young people on the streets and tries to put them on the right path protest. It seems to work at first, but when a new housing project is announced, they strike with violence again and occupy the place, setting explosives on the perimeter of the new building. Seeing how futile his efforts were, Batman decides to leave the situation to the Gotham City Police Department and not involve himself in any of it.
Unfortunately, Commissioner Gordon is unable to negotiate with the gang and all they request is to talk with Batman or that Gotham meets their demands. Without any option, Gordon contacts Batman to help the police negotiate with the gang. In the meantime, the leaders of the gang have an argument and things get heated in their private room. When Batman arrives, everything seems to indicate that one of the leaders killed the other and following the clues and trail of the detonator, Batman finds the sole leader of the gang about to detonate the explosives. Batman prevents the young man from exploding everything and he deduces that the evidence had been altered to frame the man. At that moment, the real killer appears and Batman stops the rebel lady from eliminating the second leader of the gang. She confesses that she tried to take the leadership of the gang by murdering the two male leaders and after her plot is uncovered by Batman, the rest of the gang decide to drop their violent act and be punished by the law.
Appearing in "Danger Comes A-Looking!"
- Terri Bergstrom (First appearance)
- Hank Osher
- Phil Real
- Superman (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Danger Comes A-Looking!"
After returning to Hudson University from his adventure with Superman, Robin starts investigating the bombing of the ROTC building on campus. However, Robin is beaten up by orange-shoe-wearing students and finds himself in a conflict between radicals and anti-radicals.
- The Robin story takes place after the events told in World's Finest #200.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 230 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes