"Twenty-Ton Robbery!": The Cavalier returns to Gotham City after Batman discovered his identity on their last encounter. However, Drake has decided to use makeup to cover his real identity and he gathers a large gang to commit his cr
- "We have won our peace and freedom. But we must never again relax our vigilance...for peace and freedom are far too precious ever to be left unguarded again!"
Appearing in "Twenty-Ton Robbery!"
- Jeff (Single appearance)
- Mike (Single appearance)
- GCPD Headquarters
- Whaling Museum
Synopsis for "Twenty-Ton Robbery!"
The Cavalier returns to Gotham City after Batman discovered his identity on their last encounter. However, Drake has decided to use makeup to cover his real identity and he gathers a large gang to commit his crimes. This time he plans to steal a living whale, but he is ultimately defeated by Batman and Robin and finally arrested.
Appearing in "The Adventures of Alfred: Recipe for Revenge"
- Pierre (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Adventures of Alfred: Recipe for Revenge"
Alfred goes to the market for ingredients to cook dinner. He doesn’t realize that he has forgotten his wallet at home, and thinks that a pick-pocket has stolen it! On his attemp to retrieve his wallet, Alfred saves the life of the "thief" who in fact is innocent and then he captures a real criminal.
Alfred couldn't buy anything to cook for dinner, but the man he saved was a chef and offered his services to help Alfred solve his problem.
Appearing in "The Year 3000"
- Loral (Single appearance) (Brane's fiancee)
- Fura (First appearance) (Dies)
- Fura's robotic forces (First appearance)
- Concentration camps
- A subway tunnel
- A munitions factory
- Museum of Ancient History
- The war wing
- Titan, a moon of Saturn
- Time capsule from 1939-1940 New York World's Fair
- Fura's space televisor
- A book on commando battle tactics
- Strato-Rocket Suits
- A new Batmobile
- Sky Sleds
- Saturnian Fighter-Ships
Synopsis for "The Year 3000"
Saturnian warlord Fura's robotic forces conquer Earth on April 19, 3000. Shortly thereafter, Brane (the newly-enslaved descendant of Bruce Wayne) and his young counterpart Ricky find a time capsule containing an audio-visual recording of the original Batman and Robin in action. The duo are inspired to strike back at their alien overlord in the guise of the Dynamic Duo. Eventually, the new Batman and Robin succeed in leading Earth's people to victory against the tyrant from space.
Appearing in "Crime Comes to Lost Mesa"
- Nachee (Single appearance)
- Tolto (Single appearance)
- Mordu (Single appearance)
- Randy (Single appearance)
- Monk (Single appearance)
- Lost Mesa (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Crime Comes to Lost Mesa"
When a couple of notorious criminals escape prison, they head to an apparently deserted area, but they land on a hidden ancestral city, where they take advantage of the natives. Batman and Robin start looking for the fugitives and soon they also find the hidden city, but they are mistaken for enemies and almost burned alive. When the real crooks reveal their intentions of stealing the valuable objects from the natives, they turn against them and with Batman and Robin's help, the criminals are easily captured and returned to the prison they escaped from.
- Reprinted in Batman: The Dark Knight Archives Vol 7.
- "The Year 3000" was reprinted in Batman Family #3.
- The Year 3000 features the first ever alternate version of Batman.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 26 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 26
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.