Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Curious Case of the Catwoman's Coincidences!": Bruce Wayne is traveling on board a train transporting prisoners from Gotham State Penitentiary. One of the prisoners is Selina Kyle, the criminal known as the Catwoman. A runaway tractor
- I have a job for you tonight, my pretty, pretty pet!
- -- Catwoman
Appearing in "The Curious Case of the Catwoman's Coincidences!"
- Hecate (Single appearance)
- Rudy Stern (Single appearance)
- Weasel (Single appearance)
- Crusher Baines (Single appearance)
- Jeremiah Jimson (Single appearance)
- Al (Single appearance)
- Gypsy woman (Single appearance)
- GCPD Headquarters
- Gotham City Plaza
Synopsis for "The Curious Case of the Catwoman's Coincidences!"
Bruce Wayne is traveling on board a train transporting prisoners from Gotham State Penitentiary. One of the prisoners is Selina Kyle, the criminal known as the Catwoman. A runaway tractor derails the train and the prisoners escape. Bruce changes to Batman and stops several of the crooks, but Selina escapes.
Selina is found by one of her old accomplices and upon returning to Gotham, she decides to resume her criminal career with her old costume and with her old mob. Bruce Wayne disguises himself as wealthy heiress Bertha Carrington-Bridgewater and checks in to the Gotham Plaza Hotel. He lets the word go out that Bertha is carrying a wealth of jewelry knowing that such knowledge would draw the Catwoman back out of hiding.
Catwoman sends her goons out to rob Bertha's valuables, but Batman eventually stops them. He finds Catwoman's pet Siamese, Hecate. Knowing that Hecate is trained to return to his master, Batman follows him back to Catwoman's lair. Catwoman tries to snare Batman in her whip, but Batman captures her.
- Reprinted in Best of DC #14.
- On page 2, a security guard is reading a Batman comic next to Catwoman. The comic features Joker in the cover.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 266 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.