Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Shadow Play"
Synopsis for "Shadow Play"
Man-Bat captures Rebecca Langstrom and takes her into caverns adjoining the Batcave. Batman must locate them, save Rebecca, and administer an antidote that will either turn Man-Bat back into Kirk Langstrom, or kill him.
Appearing in "The Man, The Bullet, The Cat Part 1"
Synopsis for "The Man, The Bullet, The Cat Part 1"
Catwoman takes a job as bodyguard for a union presidential candidate. But she is delayed in guarding him when she has to fight a gang of bikers, and later hears that the candidate has been shot.
- This book was first published on March 11, 1982.
- "Shadow Play" is reprinted in Batman: Secrets of the Batcave.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 348 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.