"The Dark Rider": Batman is informed by Commissioner Gordon about an international affair between the CIA and the KGB, in which both organizations are trying to capture the [[Cossack the Dark Rider (New
- Bright snow does hamper my camouflage. I'm built for the night.
- -- Batman
Appearing in "The Dark Rider"
- Katia (First appearance)
- Dark Rider (First appearance)
- Commissioner Gordon
- Voorloper (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "The Dark Rider"
Batman is informed by Commissioner Gordon about an international affair between the CIA and the KGB, in which both organizations are trying to capture the Dark Rider, a terrorist who plans a plutonium deathtrap for America.
Travelling to Italy, Batman is unable to stop the Dark Rider and follows the terrorist's trail to Germany, where an ancient statue is being auctioned. While in Germany, Batman meets a Russian agent called Katia and they work together to follow the Dark Rider's trail.
Avoiding dangers, the two of them travel to Switzerland, where Batman makes sure that a CIA agent recovers the statue, ending the threat of the Dark Rider. However, a few hours later, Katia joins Batman and informs him that Dark Rider has killed the CIA agent, recovered the statue with the plutonium inside and is heading to Gotham City.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 393 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.