Appearing in "At the Heart of Stone"
Synopsis for "At the Heart of Stone"
Batman has returned to Gotham City, but the threat of the Dark Rider still remains. Working along with Robin and the KGB agent called Katia, they collaborate with the Gotham City Police Department in order to prevent the Dark Rider's arrival to the city. Unfortunately, Dark Rider has managed to get inside Gotham with the statue full of plutonium and the authorties can only capture the man responsible for smuggling the criminal into the city. After interrogating the criminal, they learn that the Dark Rider doesn't plan to create a bomb with the plutonium, but instead, he plans to release the radioactive chemical into the Gotham Water Supply.
Batman requests Commissioner Gordon to let him and Katia handle the situation and give them at least half an hour before he alerts the entire city about the impending threat. After Gordon agrees, Batman, Robin and Katia go to the Gotham Reservoir, where they confront the Dark Rider's thugs. Knowing that his plan is bound to fail, the Dark Rider takes matters into his own hands and covers his body with the plutonium, pretending to submerge his own body into the reservoir to fasten the process. Katia finds the Dark Rider first, but she is unable to capture him and the terrorist is about to jump into the water when he is stopped by Batman and Robin, for good. Gordon and the police force arrive just seconds after the Dark Rider is captured and the criminals are all finally dealt with.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 394 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.