Appearing in "One Batman Too Many!"
- Peter Lewis
Synopsis for "One Batman Too Many!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Following this issue, the Batman comic takes a break from standard continuity to feature two flashback storylines. The first is a four-part origin story by Frank Miller entitled Batman: Year One. Batman: Year One spans issues #404-407. Batman #408 and Batman #409 are retcon stories, which re-imagines Batman's first encounter with Jason Todd. Following Batman #409, the series returns to standard continuity.
- This issue contains flashbacks of Tommy Carma which precedes his first appearance in issue Batman Vol 1 402.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 403 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- Batman series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Batman series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Batman series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe