"Sisters in Arms, Part One: It's a Man's World": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- You're a vigilante, Batman. By rights you should be locked up! If it wasn't for the way Jim Gordon feels -- and the good he swears you've done this city -- I'd arrest you myself!
- -- Sarah Essen
Appearing in "Sisters in Arms, Part One: It's a Man's World"
- Ellis Agency (white slave trade)
- Leo Londis (First appearance)
- Andy Webber (reporter)
- Bill Perkins (TV psychiatrist)
- Chan (security guard)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Holly Robinson (Flashback only)
- Kano (security guard)
- Legs (vagabond)
- Ellis Agency
- Gotham Community Hospital
- Gotham Daily News
Synopsis for "Sisters in Arms, Part One: It's a Man's World"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- Andy Webber mentions Catwoman attacking Sara Dulman. This happened in her last appearance.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 460 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References