Appearing in "Night Becomes Woman"
Synopsis for "Night Becomes Woman"
After seeing Catwoman on the Gotham waterfront, Batman goes back to the cave mesmerized by her grace and presence. The next night on the rooftop of Gotham police headquarters, Gordon informs Batman of increased fear of terrorist action at the upcoming trade conference later in the week. He tells Batman of the stolen Xyklon-C at the same place where he saw Catwoman last night. Gordon is not so sure that Catwoman would steal nerotoxin in order to kill others, but Batman doesn't want to hear it. Gordon is summoned to Mayor Krol's office, who tells the commisioner to let the Batman do his thing.
Catwoman goes to a warehouse to steal Benzotrilene, since it's the only thing close to Xyklon-C that any terrorist would try to mix with. Batman is on her tail though and confronts her before making off with the chemicals. Batman suspects Catwoman of blackmail terrorism. His mannerisms and attitude is enough to know that this Batman is not the one she has encountered previously. Catwoman manages to elude him, but Batman quickly gets back on the trail, feeling his awe of her was to blame for her getting away in the first place.
- This issue is part of the "Knightquest: The Crusade" crossover event.
- Story continues in Batman #504
- This issue is reprinted in Batman: Knightfall Volume Two: Knightquest.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 503 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- No external links.
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.