Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Return of the Bat: KnightsEnd, Part 7": Bruce Wayne, Nightwing, and Robin confront Jean-Paul Valley outside Selkirk's penthouse. Jean-Paul, suffering delusions of his father tells Bruce to leave. Bruce calls Jean-Paul on the deaths of Abattoir, Graham Etchinson, and the system of the Order
- You're a mistake, the biggest of my life, made in a moment of weakness--and I'm here to take it all back.
Appearing in "Return of the Bat: KnightsEnd, Part 7"
- Armand Krol
- Penn Selkirk
- Ludovic Valley (In a vision)
- St. Dumas (In a vision)
- Abattoir (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Return of the Bat: KnightsEnd, Part 7"
Bruce Wayne, Nightwing, and Robin confront Jean-Paul Valley outside Selkirk's penthouse. Jean-Paul, suffering delusions of his father tells Bruce to leave. Bruce calls Jean-Paul on the deaths of Abattoir, Graham Etchinson, and the system of the Order of St. Dumas. Jean-Paul tells Bruce he'll have to defeat him if he wants the mantle of the bat back and attacks Bruce.
With the distraction of the Batmen fighting, Selkirk orders his men to kill Catwoman while he escapes by helicopter. Catwoman evades the men and goes after Selkirk, while Nightwing and Robin take out Selkirk's other guards downstairs.
Jim Gordon and Armand Krol are in the mayor's office, arguing about the recent methods of the Batman, when Gordon gets a phone call about the scene at Selkirk's.
Selkirk is able to get on the helicopter with Catwoman hot on his trail. He tells the pilot to swing around to the terrace side of the building, so as to blow away both Batmen with a heavy duty machine gun. Catwoman, using her bola to get on the moving helicopter, quickly disarms Selkirk. Bruce uses Jean-Paul's grapple to get hold of the helicopter, taking them off the terrace and spinning dangerously out of control, heading straight for the bridge crossing the river!
- This "KnightsEnd" crossover takes place between Catwoman #12 and Shadow of the Bat #30.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperbacks Batman: Knightfall Part Three - KnightsEnd and Batman: Knightfall Volume Three - KnightsEnd.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 510 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.