"Constant Whitewater": Batman is consumed with a need to combat all crime taking place in Gotham, no matter how low key. He engages in a car chase with a thug and succeeds in steering his car off the road. The man tries to escape, but Batman lays him out
Appearing in "Constant Whitewater"
Synopsis for "Constant Whitewater"
Batman is consumed with a need to combat all crime taking place in Gotham, no matter how low key. He engages in a car chase with a thug and succeeds in steering his car off the road. The man tries to escape, but Batman lays him out with a single blow. He then goes off to foil a convenience store robbery.
When he finally returns to the Batcave, Alfred points out that he is overtaxing himself. He accuses him of engaging in "risk recreation". Alfred suggests allowing Tim to pick up some of the slack, but Bruce is reluctant to endanger Robin's life needlessly. When Bruce finally leaves, Robin steps out from a stalagmite. He thanks Alfred for putting in a good word for him.
Batman goes back out onto the streets and embroils himself in a conflict with the False Face Society. Fortunately, Robin arrives to give him back-up. After taking down a bunch of masked goons, Batman tells Robin that he appreciates his help. He also reveals that he knew Robin was present in the Batcave during his conversation with Alfred. Batman and Robin get inside the Batmobile and drive home.
- Includes a flashback of the Joker murdering Jason Todd from Batman #429.
- The "Bane incident" that Alfred speaks of took place in Batman #497.
- "Bat-Signals" letters column includes a letter submitted by Geoff Johns.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 526 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 526
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Batman series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Batman series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe