- Salvation in a bottle, billionaires! What am I bid?
- -- Poison Ivy
Appearing in "Contagion, Part Six: Tears of Blood"
- Chambers (Babylon Towers)
- Johnny (Appears only as a corpse)
Synopsis for "Contagion, Part Six: Tears of Blood"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Contagion collected edition.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 529 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 529
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
The events from this issue are related to the Contagion crossover that went through the Batman Family Titles in 1996, in which Gotham City had an epidemic of a mutant strand of the Ebola virus. The events of Contagion lead into Batman: Legacy, Batman: Cataclysm, and ultimately No Man's Land.