Appearing in "Jokin' with Mister D"
Synopsis for "Jokin' with Mister D"
The Joker paints a pentagram on the floor and begins conjuring a demon. At Arkham Asylum, the Gotham police discover several guards, dead with the Joker's trademark rictus grin on the corpses. It seems the Joker has escaped from Arkham. Sergeant Harvey Bullock discovers demonology, occult and alchemy texts in the Joker's now vacant cell. Back at the Joker's pentagram, he has succeeded in summoning the demon Etrigan. Joker talks with Etrigan and learns he had nothing to bargain with, due to the fact that his soul is already marked for Hell and killing a great number of people does not guarantee their souls go to Hell. Joker agrees to help Etrigan find a way to free himself of his alter ego, Jason Blood, if in return, Etrigan helps Joker send Batman to Hell. Etrigan agrees.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 544 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- No external links.