Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Visitor": Superman arrived in Gotham City and stopped the forced tribute by denizens of Gotham to the Mad Hatter. Batman saw the man of steel, called him over and told him to leave Gotham but Superman re
Appearing in "The Visitor"
- Wayne Tower
- Gotham Power Plant
Synopsis for "The Visitor"
Superman arrived in Gotham City and stopped the forced tribute by denizens of Gotham to the Mad Hatter. Batman saw the man of steel, called him over and told him to leave Gotham but Superman replied that the people of Gotham needed his help and he is not leaving. Before going away, Batman told Superman he has 24 hours to do all the good he can and then they would meet again. Superman took an electrical engineer to Gotham's power station and helped him restore power to part of the city grid.
Mr. Freeze arrived at the power station, intending to take it over. While Superman was dealing with Freeze, a group of men with guns approached the electrical engineer and asked him what he wants them to do. They see him as their boss, now that he has the power running again. People began to line up, giving the electrical engineer food, and other items of tribute so that he will get their power running again. Superman returns and realizes that no matter what he does, things will continue to deteriorate in Gotham until the people decide to change things. He meets with Batman and before leaving the city he asked Batman how was he going to take the city back. Batman told him that he didn't knew but that with any hope he'll figure it out.
- No Man's Land previous chapter is Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #87 and continues in Azrael: Agent of the Bat #54.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 566 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.