Appearing in "Franchise, Part 1: Supply Side Economics"
- David Li
- David McCullen (Single appearance)
- Alfredo Tisner (Single appearance)
- Mr. O'Donnel (Only appearance; dies)
- Hannover Tower
Synopsis for "Franchise, Part 1: Supply Side Economics"
Over the next few days, Red Hood takes out other rackets belonging to Black Mask, taking most of the money from his rackets. Enraged, Black Mask wonders why Batman has not taken Hood down yet and comes to the conclusion that the Dark Knight has been unable to catch him, leaving Black Mask stuck in the crossfire.
As Black Mask stares out the window of his office, he spots Red Hood standing on the opposite building, armed with a rocket launcher. Black Mask runs as fast as he can and Red Hood shoots the rocket and destroys the upper part of Hannover Tower. As Black Mask leaves his destroyed building, he wants to get rid of Red Hood no matter the cost and he is approached by Deathstroke, who tells him that a collective called the Society has formed and was wondering if Black Mask would like to join, much to Batman and Red Hood's dismay.
- This book was first published on October 19, 2005.
- This is the second part of the second half of the storyline Batman: Under the Hood, that takes place on the Batman Titles.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 646 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 646
Links and References
- No external links.