- You can call yourself whatever you like...you can play dress-up...you can surround yourself with any myth you like...but at the very end of the day...you're just another gangster!
- -- Red Hood (Jason Todd) to Black Mask
Appearing in "All They Do is Watch Us Kill, Part 1"
Synopsis for "All They Do is Watch Us Kill, Part 1"
When Alfred Pennyworth opens a blue box delivered to Wayne Manor, he finds a lock of green hair inside. The card inside is signed by Jason Todd and includes and address. Alfred, already in contact with Batman, tells the Dark Knight what he has found. Batman knows that, somehow, Jason Todd has captured the Joker and sets out to confront his former partner.
In another part of town, Black Mask assassinates all of his “second-in-commands” with the understanding that the Red Hood would then fall in line with the Gotham crime lord. But when the Hood reneges on the arrangement, Black Mask attacks. After a prolonged confrontation, Batman arrives in time to see the Black Mask turn the Red Hood’s blade on its owner, and Batman believes that he is watching Jason Todd die for a second time.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 648 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
Links and References
- No external links.