Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"All They Do is Watch Us Kill, Part 1": When Alfred Pennyworth opens a blue box delivered to Wayne Manor, he finds a lock of green hair inside. The card inside is signed by Jason Todd and includes and address. Alfred, already in co
Appearing in "All They Do is Watch Us Kill, Part 1"
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Flashback and main story)
- OMAC Cyborg (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "All They Do is Watch Us Kill, Part 1"
When Alfred Pennyworth opens a blue box delivered to Wayne Manor, he finds a lock of green hair inside. The card inside is signed by Jason Todd and includes and address. Alfred, already in contact with Batman, tells the Dark Knight what he has found. Batman knows that, somehow, Jason Todd has captured the Joker and sets out to confront his former partner.
Elsewhere, Black Mask assassinates all of his “second-in-commands” with the understanding that the Red Hood would then fall in line with the Gotham crime lord. But when the Hood reneges on the arrangement, Black Mask attacks. After a prolonged confrontation, Batman arrives in time to see the Black Mask turn the Red Hood’s blade on its owner, and Batman believes that he is watching Jason Todd die for a second time.
- This book was first published on December 28, 2005.
- This is the fourth part of the second half of the storyline Batman: Under the Hood, which takes place on the Batman titles.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 648 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 648
Links and References
- No external links.