"Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Conclusion": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- We're a team. Wayne Manor should be your home. Dick was my ward. Legally, it gave him security. I think you should have that too. However... the laws have changed. can't adopt you as my ward. For you to have the security I feel you deserve... I'd have to adopt you as my son. I don't know how you feel about that, Tim. I do know that I could never replace your real father, but I'd try to --
- -- Batman
Appearing in "Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Conclusion"
- Hector Gomez (Single appearance)
- Yvonne Blake (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Conclusion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on June 28, 2006.
- This issue is collected in the Batman: Face the Face collected edition.
- The Face the Face storyline is a crossover between Batman and Detective Comics, this issue is continued from the events of Detective Comics #820.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 654 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 654
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
The events from this issue take place one year after the events of the 2006 limited series Infinite Crisis. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: 1 Year Later Crossover.