Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Time and the Batman": It starts with Bruce Wayne still as Batman, and Dick Grayson as Robin, with the Joker, Riddler, Catwoman, Scarecrow, and Mad Hatter II having kidnapped them and put them in time torture with a device made by Professor Carter Nichols, and shortly the two get free and win, d
- Tomorrow belongs to Batman.
Appearing in "Time and the Batman"
- Batman (Bruce Wayne)
- Batman (Dick Grayson)
- Batman (Damian Wayne)
- Batman (Terry McGinnis) (First appearance)
- Batman 3000 (Brane)
- Batman 3051 (Brane Taylor)
- Batman One Million
- Carter Nichols (Dies)
- Commissioner Gordon
- Robin (Dick Grayson)
- Robin (Damian Wayne)
- Robin 3000 (Ricky)
- Robin the Toy Wonder
- Joker's Jokebook
- Joker Venom
- Maybe Machine
- Professor Nichols' Time-Ray
- Scarecrow's Fear Toxin
- Two-Face's Coins
Synopsis for "Time and the Batman"
It starts with Bruce Wayne still as Batman, and Dick Grayson as Robin, with the Joker, Riddler, Catwoman, Scarecrow, and Mad Hatter II having kidnapped them and put them in time torture with a device made by Professor Carter Nichols, and shortly the two get free and win, debating how the machine can be used for their gain, but Batman reminds Dick whats done and done and they can't change their past.
Later, Dick is Batman and Bruce's son, Damian is Robin, and they are investigating the same lab, only with the professor dead in it. Dick notices he's in his eighties, but should be in his sixties. When they later placed a wreath by the theater where Bruce's family died, they do "community crimefighting" against the Mutant Gang and stop a big weapons sale by the rest of Batman's Rouges Gallery, debating the whole time when Damian would finally be ready to be Batman.
Later, Damian is Batman, working to solve a case that leads him to encounter Professor Nichols, and eventually begin solving the mystery of how he died, while saving a young Terry McGinnis and all of Gotham City from Two-Face-Two and Max Roboto.
Last, there is a glimpse of Batman Beyond's world where Damian is mentoring Terry as Batman against the Jokerz, and other dystopian-like settings where a Batman rises up, with the idea that there will always be a Batman when he's needed.
Appearing in "Batman Gallery"
Synopsis for "Batman Gallery"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on June 9, 2010.
- This issue includes a preview of Batman: Odyssey #1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 700 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 700
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes