Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Judgment on Gotham, Part One: One Good Man": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- The truth is I need to deal with this without the help of Bruce or anyone else. I need to pass Azrael's test. I need to know that I am a good person.
- -- Dick Grayson
Appearing in "Judgment on Gotham, Part One: One Good Man"
- Angels of Death (First appearance)
- Eddie "Pinball" Sims (Single appearance)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Order of Purity
- Tanya (Single appearance)
- Haly's Circus (In dream sequence only)
Synopsis for "Judgment on Gotham, Part One: One Good Man"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Gotham Shall Be Judged collected edition.
- This is the beginning of the Judgment on Gotham storyline. It's continued in Red Robin #22.
- Batman mentions Azrael having stabbed him through the chest with the Sword of Sin, which can only damage the guilty. This happened during the Three Mysteries storyline.
- Alfred mentions an "unfortunately titled" song by The Prodigy, he is referring to Smack My Bitch Up.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 1 708 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
- Images from Batman Vol 1 708
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.