"I Am Bane, Part Two": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- It's all the worlds that scare me. How they keep coming and going. Every year, we're dying. And every year, we're re-borning. Who will I be tomorrow? I don't know. But who does? I mean, that's scary. Isn't it?
Appearing in "I Am Bane, Part Two"
- Alfred Pennyworth (Impersonates Jeremiah Arkham)
- Benjamin Turner
- Claire Clover (Impersonates Hush)
- Commissioner Jim Gordon
- Duke Thomas
- Nightwing (In suspended animation)
- Red Hood (In suspended animation)
- Robin (In suspended animation)
- Barbara Gordon (Phone Call Only)
- Harley Quinn (Mentioned only)
- Jeremiah Arkham (Mentioned only)
- Knights (Mentioned only)
- Mister Miracle (Mentioned only)
- Monster Men (Mentioned only)
- The Joker (Mentioned only)
- Thomas Elliot (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "I Am Bane, Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on February 15, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 3 17 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
Links and References
- No external links.