"I Am Bane, Part Four": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I was done. All of this. All of you people. The insanity. The fighting. The death. The Venom. I was done. All I needed was the Pirate. Just a little help from the Pirate for the pain. I could've come to Gotham. To take him. But I did not. I was done. Instead, at great expense, I arranged for Professor Strange to deliver him to me. Is it my fault that Strange could not accomplish this task without violence? How can I control Strange while trying to remain peaceful?! But regardless, I had the Pirate. I had peace. I was done. And the Batman came to my island, to my prison! The building where my mother died, where I raised myself from nothing! I was done, and he came. And he broke my back! And he stole my peace! I was done!
- -- Bane
Appearing in "I Am Bane, Part Four"
- Black Spider
- Calendar Man
- Doctor Phosphorus
- Mad Hatter
- Maxie Zeus
- Mister Freeze
- Solomon Grundy
- Gotham Girl
- Gotham (Mentioned only)
- Hugo Strange (Mentioned only)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Nora Fries (Mentioned only)
- Psycho-Pirate (Mentioned only)
- Puzzler (Mentioned only)
- Selina Kyle (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "I Am Bane, Part Four"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on March 15, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman Vol 3 19 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman series
Links and References
- No external links.