- I may be a criminal lunatic, but I'm an American criminal lunatic!
- -- The Joker
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Alfred Pennyworth (First appearance)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Commissioner Gordon (First appearance)
- Robin (Dick Grayson) (First appearance)
- Robin (Bruce Wayne Jr.) (First appearance)
- United States Army
- Clancy O'Hara (First appearance)
- Barbara Gordon (In a photograph only)
- Martha Wayne (In a photograph only)
- Thomas Wayne (In a photograph only)
- Tony Gordon (In a photograph only)
- Adolf Hitler (Mentioned only)
- Charlie Parker (Mentioned only)
- President Roosevelt (Mentioned only)
- Earth-3839 (1945 & 1965) (First appearance)
- Europe (World War II)
- North America
- North Atlantic
- Batman's T-Rex
- Captain America's Shield (First appearance)
- Dust of Death (First appearance)
- Giant Penny
- Joker Venom
Synopsis for the 1st Story
Captain America and Bucky are ordered stateside for a secret mission, where they encounter Batman and Robin. The Gotham Project has been discovered and it's up to the two teams to stop the plans of the Joker and the Red Skull.
- The Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium denotes this issue as the first appearance of Earth-3839.
- The online companion to the All New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (2006) uses The Compendium as their source for their Earth-3839 designation.
- No trivia.
- Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man
- Superman and Spider-Man
- Batman vs The Incredible Hulk
- Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans
- Batman / Punisher: Lake of Fire
- Punisher / Batman: Deadly Knights
- Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger
- Spider-Man and Batman
- Green Lantern / Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances
- DC Versus Marvel
- All Access
- Silver Surfer / Superman
- Batman and Captain America
- Daredevil / Batman
- Batman and Spider-Man
- Unlimited Access
- Superman / Fantastic Four
- The Incredible Hulk vs Superman
- Batman / Daredevil: King of New York
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.