"The Streets Run Red, Part Three: Boys' Night Out": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "The Streets Run Red, Part Three: Boys' Night Out"
- Thomas Wayne Middle School (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Streets Run Red, Part Three: Boys' Night Out"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on July 6, 2011.
- From Solicitation: The Red Hood is out! But the bigger mystery is who broke him out of prison – and why? His liberators seem to have plans for him. Plans that Jason wants no part of. It's a street brawl, and unlikely allies come together! Batman, Robin and The Red Hood must fight alongside one another in a knockdown, drag-out battle, taking on the people who sprung Jason Todd.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman and Robin Vol 1 25 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman and Robin series
- Images from Batman and Robin Vol 1 25
Links and References
- No external links.