Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This paperback collects the Batman and the Monster Men storyline which was written and illustrated by Matt Wagner. It was published from January, 2006 to June, 2006 in its own comic book series Batman and the Monster Men and is the first part of the two-part Matt Wagner Batman event Batman: Dark Moon Rising published between 2006 and 2007.
This storyline takes place after Batman has spent his first year fighting organized crime. Nothing thus far in his early career as the Caped Crusader has prepared him for the new menace facing Gotham: super-powered villains. Mad scientist Hugo Strange has conduct genetic experiments that transform his victims into gigantic, flesh-eating "monster men".
This paperback collects the following comic books:
- Batman and the Monster Men #1
- Batman and the Monster Men #2
- Batman and the Monster Men #3
- Batman and the Monster Men #4
- Batman and the Monster Men #5
- Batman and the Monster Men #6
- This story re-imagines the classic tale The Giants of Hugo Strange that was originally published in Batman #1.