Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Two by Two...": As Halo and Geo-Force pry into each others romance lives the two discover that they have romantic interest in each other, Black Lightning tries to contact his ex-wife and [[Rex Mason (New
- What makes you think I can't take care of myself? Besides, maybe a girl wants to be taken advantage of sometimes!
- -- Halo
Appearing in "Two by Two..."
- New Olympians (First appearance)
- Alisa Travers (Geo-Force's date)
- Bob Costas (Cameo)
- Chet Wilcox (reporter)
- Fred (cameraman)
- Lacinia Nitocris (athlete)
- Medea Zeus (In a photograph only)
- Mr. Blaine (Arkham administrator)
- Mr. Takami (teacher)
- Phil Collins (Halo's date)
- Professor Raeburn (First appearance)
- Sapphire Stagg (voice only)
Synopsis for "Two by Two..."
As Halo and Geo-Force pry into each others romance lives the two discover that they have romantic interest in each other, Black Lightning tries to contact his ex-wife and Metamorpho attempts to get in touch with Saphire Starr with no avail. Meanwhile, Maximillian Zeus has broken out of Arkham Asylum and has interupted the Olympics with his group of new Olympians, granted power by the mysterious Monitor.
Batman, who has been tracking Maximillian since he broke out of Arkham Asylum confronts him with the Outsiders.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman and the Outsiders Vol 1 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman and the Outsiders series
- Images from Batman and the Outsiders Vol 1 14
Links and References
- Outsiders (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Outsiders at Cosmic Teams
- Outsiders at DCU Guide
- Outsiders at the Outer Observatory
- Outsiders at TV Tropes