"Two by Two...": As Halo and Geo-Force pry into each others' romantic lives, the two discover that they have romantic interest in each other. On the other hand, Black Lightning tries to contact his ex-wif
- What makes you think I can't take care of myself? Besides, maybe a girl wants to be taken advantage of sometimes!
- -- Halo
Appearing in "Two by Two..."
- New Olympians (First appearance)
- Harbinger (Cameo)
- The Monitor (Cameo)
- Simon Stagg (Cameo)
- Alisa Travers (Geo-Force's date)
- Bob Costas (Cameo)
- Chet Wilcox (reporter)
- Fred (cameraman)
- Lacinia Nitocris (athlete)
- Medea Zeus (In a photograph only)
- Mr. Blaine (Arkham administrator)
- Mr. Takami (teacher)
- Phil Collins (Halo's date)
- Professor Raeburn (First appearance)
- Sapphire Stagg (voice only)
Synopsis for "Two by Two..."
As Halo and Geo-Force pry into each others' romantic lives, the two discover that they have romantic interest in each other. On the other hand, Black Lightning tries to contact his ex-wife and Metamorpho attempts to get in touch with Sapphire Stagg, both without success.
Meanwhile, Maxie Zeus breaks out of Arkham Asylum and after contacting the Monitor, he interrupts the Olympics with his group called The New Olympians and tries to force the great athlete Lacinia Nitocris to become his wife.
- This issue is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Batman and the Outsiders.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman and the Outsiders Vol 1 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman and the Outsiders series
- Images from Batman and the Outsiders Vol 1 14
Links and References
- Outsiders (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Outsiders at Cosmic Teams
- Outsiders at DCU Guide
- Outsiders at the Outer Observatory
- Outsiders at TV Tropes