"Who Wears the Crown of Ra?": In ancient Egypt, Batman and the Outsiders witness Ahk-Ton's conquest against Ramses XI with the help of his loyal servant Metamorpho, and act which threatens to change the course of history. While in the present, Halo continues to
- I'm tired of your self-pity, Rex... and I'm tired of your saying I deserve better than you -- and this should prove it: Rex Mason, will you marry me?
Appearing in "Who Wears the Crown of Ra?"
- Abdu (high priest)
- Hor-Aha (Flashback only)
- Jane Denninger (First appearance)
- Professor Raeburn (creep)
- Ramses VIII
- Saied (Dies)
- Tiy (Pharaoh's wife)
- Gotham Community College
Synopsis for "Who Wears the Crown of Ra?"
In ancient Egypt, Batman and the Outsiders witness Ahk-Ton's conquest against Ramses XI with the help of his loyal servant Metamorpho, and act which threatens to change the course of history. While in the present, Halo continues to adjust to her old life but finds that her life before becoming amnesmatic had made her a lot of enemies. Also Geo-Force's classmate Denise is offered a scholarship if she sleeps with her professor, she refuses and takes a lot of pills to commit suicide.
Back in the past, Batman tricks Metamorpho into turning into an anesthetic gas compound which Batman deduces was the catalyst that prevented Metamorpho from becoming Ahk-Ton's slave the first time he was granted his powers. The free Metamorpho helps the Outsiders crush Ahk-Ton's rebellion and forces his mystic to return them home.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman and the Outsiders Vol 1 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman and the Outsiders series
Links and References
- Outsiders (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Outsiders at Cosmic Teams
- Outsiders at DCU Guide
- Outsiders at the Outer Observatory
- Outsiders at TV Tropes