This trade paperback collects stories in which Two-Face is the main villain, including the three stories with Harvey Kent as Two-Face from the 40's and the two stories with Harvey Kent as Two-Face from the 50's. Also included is Two-Face's origin story from Countdown #27.
This trade paperback reprints Two-Face stories from the following comic book issues:
- (Two-Face Strikes Again! from February, 1954)
- (Half an Evil from August, 1971)
- (The Face Schism from February, 1996)
- (Schismed Faces from March, 1996)
- (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 6 of 8 from July, 2006)
- (Two of a Kind from June, 1996)
- (The Origin of Two-Face from October, 2007)
- (The Crimes of Two-Face from August, 1942)
- (The Man Who Led a Double Life from October, 1942)
- (The End of Two-Face from October, 1943)
- (The Double Crimes of Two-Face! from September, 1952)
- (Untitled from 1989)
- No special notes.