Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This trade paperback collects stories in which Two-Face is the main villain, including the three stories with Harvey Kent as Two-Face from the 40's and the two stories with Harvey Kent as Two-Face from the 50's. Also included is Two-Face's origin story from Countdown #27.
This trade paperback reprints Two-Face stories from the following comic book issues:
- (Two-Face Strikes Again! from February, 1954)
- (Half an Evil from August, 1971)
- (The Face Schism from February, 1996)
- (Schismed Faces from March, 1996)
- (Face the ɘɔɒᖷ, Part 6 of 8 from July, 2006)
- (Two of a Kind from June, 1996)
- (The Origin of Two-Face from October, 2007)
- (The Crimes of Two-Face from August, 1942)
- (The Man Who Led a Double Life from October, 1942)
- (The End of Two-Face from October, 1943)
- (The Double Crimes of Two-Face! from September, 1952)
- (Untitled from 1989)
- No special notes.