In 1941, Doctor Thaddeus Sivana combined, in one humanoid body, the strength of a gorilla, the speed of a serpent, the fighting skill of a tiger, the cunning of a fox, the bravery of a lion, and the memory of an elephant, imbuing it with the Life Force drawn from a thousand beasts. The resulting Beast Ruler was an uncontrollable enemy of all mankind, including Sivana. This monster took over Sivana's laboratory, then set free all of his test animals, and departed.
The Beast-Ruler undertook an anti-human rebellion, but was opposed by Captain Marvel, who punched him into a river, in which he was swept over a waterfall. He has not been seen or heard from since then.
- Language He was born with the ability to understand and speak English.
- Memory He had the memory of an elephant.
- Dominion Lions and serpents obeyed him.
- Superhuman Strength He was as strong as a gorilla.
- Beast-Ruler was created by artist George Tuska for Fawcett Publications. In 1991, DC bought the Fawcett comics characters (including Beast-Ruler) from Fawcett. DC has not yet used Beast-Ruler in any new stories.
- 1 Appearances of Beast-Ruler (Earth-S)
- 1 Images featuring Beast-Ruler (Earth-S)
- 1 Quotations by or about Beast-Ruler (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Beast-Ruler (Earth-S)
- Beast-Ruler at dccomics.com
- Beast-Ruler at Wikipedia.org
- Captain Marvel Adventures #3, the 4th story.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."