Beau Baer was an author who fell under the hypnotic sway of the Golden Glider, who outfitted him as the Ringmaster as part of a scheme to gain revenge on the Flash for the death of her lover, the Top. Under the Glider's direction, Baer set himself up as Central City's newest superhero, deliberately upstaging the Flash and then stealing his wife, Iris Allen, whom the Glider also hypnotized. The Glider then realized she was falling for Baer herself, and tried to murder Iris and frame the Flash for the crime. Together, the Flash and Iris defeated both the Glider and the Ringmaster. Baer, freed from the Glider's control, hung up his rings for good.
Ringmaster carried special rings which could perform a variety of offensive functions as well as enabling him to fly.
- This version of Beauregard Baer (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Beauregard Baer (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Beauregard Baer (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Beauregard Baer (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Beauregard Baer (Earth-One)