Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bel Juz was but one of hundreds of Green Martians forced into exile following the "Blue Inferno" event that eradicated all life on the planet Mars. She eventually immigrated to a world in the Cygnus system dubbed Mars II. During her stay on Vonn, Bel betrayed her people to the Thythen who use her people's life force to power the Robo-chargers.
- Martian Physiology
- Extrasensory Input
- Martian Vision
- Malleable Form
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Strength
- This version of Bel Juz (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- She was first drawn with lilac color hair, then later had blonde hair.
- 4 Appearances of Bel Juz (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Bel Juz (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Bel Juz (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Bel Juz (Earth-One)
- Justice League of America (Volume 1) #228
- Justice League of America (Volume 1) #229
- Justice League of America (Volume 1) #230
- World's Finest Comics #212
- ↑ The powers and weaknesses listed are based on the common abilities of Martians first demonstrated by J'onn J'onzz. The refrences listed are based on J'onzz as depected in the Earth-One and New Earth continuities.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Detective Comics #225
- ↑ Martian Manhunter #4
- ↑ Detective Comics #226
- ↑ Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #8
- ↑ JLA #89