Berhener developed a heat ray which he used to melt parts of the polar icecap, in order to flood coastal cities, in a scheme to extort money from the world's governments. When he flooded New York City, John Zatara was called in to deal with him. Zatara froze Berhener inside an iceberg and sank his heat ray to the bottom of the ocean.
Long Range Heat Ray
- enemy of Zatara
- Berhener's deadly and destructive attack on New York City was never again mentioned.
- This version of Berhener (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Berhener (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Berhener (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Berhener (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Berhener (Earth-Two)