Personal History of Bernie Wrightson is unknown.
Bernie Wrightson is an American illustrator. He began his career in comic books in 1969 working for DC Comics on the title House of Mystery. Later on, he worked on titles as Spectre, Showcase, The Witching Hour and many more horror-styled comic books. He is probably best known for creating the character Swamp Thing along with Len Wein.
Most recently he has been working for Dark Horse Comics on the title Eerie.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Bernie Wrightson's Images as a Penciler
- Bernie Wrightson's Images as an Inker
- Bernie Wrightson's Images as a Cover Artist
- Bernie Wrightson's Images as a Colourist
- Bernie Wrightson/Writer
- Bernie Wrightson/Penciler
- Bernie Wrightson/Inker
- Bernie Wrightson/Cover Artist
Links and References
- Wrightson at The Comic Book Database
- Wrightson at Wikipedia