Bette Noir is one of the "Sleeping Monsters" or D.N.Aliens with telepathic abilities and the astral form of a beautiful woman. She is one of the many genetic abominations kept at Project Cadmus. Bette Noir tries to leave her grotesque physical form in search of psychic energies which would allow her the freedom she desired. The Martian Manhunter stopped her but now Bette is being used for service of justice by psychically punishing those without redemption.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Energy Absorption: Capable of absorbing all forms of energy, storing it for later use and extortion. Absorbed energy can also be used to grant her superhuman abilities.
- Power Absorption: Bette steal powers from other metahumans by reaching out and forcing their energies into herself. She can then use these powers at her will. When she absorbs a power her victim loses it.
- Matter Absorption: She can absorb the properties of inanimate objects. Through this means, she can assume a tough crystalline form or make her skin razor sharp by mimicking the properties of glass.
enemy of the Martian Manhunter
- It is theorized that Bette Noir maybe either be able to manipulate her DNA to resemble the characteristics of a Martian or was experimented on for such a result. 
- 1 Appearances of Bette Noir (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Bette Noir (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bette Noir (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bette Noir (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Martian Manhunter Villain(s) |