Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bette Noir is one of the "Sleeping Monsters" or D.N.Aliens with telepathic abilities and the astral form of a beautiful woman. She is one of the many genetic abominations kept at Project Cadmus. Bette Noir tries to leave her grotesque physical form in search of psychic energies which would allow her the freedom she desired. The Martian Manhunter stopped her but now Bette is being used for service of justice by psychically punishing those without redemption.
- Energy Absorption: Capable of absorbing all forms of energy, storing it for later use and extortion. Absorbed energy can also be used to grant her superhuman abilities.
- Power Absorption: Bette steal powers from other metahumans by reaching out and forcing their energies into herself. She can then use these powers at her will. When she absorbs a power her victim loses it.
- Matter Absorption: She can absorb the properties of inanimate objects. Through this means, she can assume a tough crystalline form or make her skin razor sharp by mimicking the properties of glass.
enemy of the Martian Manhunter
- 2 Appearances of Bette Noir (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Bette Noir (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bette Noir (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bette Noir (New Earth)
|Martian Manhunter Villain(s) |