|Real Name||Bibbo Bibbowski|
|Relatives||Professor Bibbowski (brother)|
|Base Of Operations||Suicide Slum, Metropolis|
|Occupation||Tavern owner; former boxed|
|Place of Birth||Suicide Slum, Metropolis|
|Creators||Marv Wolfman, Jerry Ordway|
"Bibbo" Bibbowski met Superman when he was looking for information in a Suicide Slum bar called the Ace O'Clubs. Bibbo, thinking this was "some clown in a Superman suit" punched Superman, and damaged his hand. He gained respect for the Man of Steel because "yer tough". He would later refer to Superman as his "fav'rit".
Bibbo was a longshoreman and former boxer, and he was well-meaning but not too bright. His admiration for Superman seemingly remained based on physical strength, briefly being transferred to Lobo when the Czarnian appeared tougher.
He found a winning lottery ticket, and used the money to buy the Ace O' Clubs and help those living in the Slum.
Bibbo briefly created an alternative identity for himself after Superman's death. He temporarily named himself Superdood in hopes of helping fight crime while Superman was away.
Professor Bibbowski was Bibbo's pacifistic scientist brother.
- Boxing: Bibbo Bibbowski was once a professional boxer and as such he can more than handle himself in a fight. Bibbo usually employs his boxing talents breaking up barroom brawls at the Ace of Clubs.
- 71 Appearances of Bibbo Bibbowski (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Bibbo Bibbowski (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bibbo Bibbowski (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bibbo Bibbowski (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: