Billy Numerous was a student of H.I.V.E. Academy who eventually went solo. He first encountered the Teen Titans during a bank robbery in Jump City, where he used his replicating abilities to defeat them. Cyborg, who at that time was testing out the new Maximum-7 processor on his internal systems, found Billy difficult to defeat personally, even as his systems were slowly becoming overloaded by too much power focused on powering the processor. Eventually, he defeated Billy by generating multiple copies of himself and his fellow Titans members through the use of holograms. Billy joined the H.I.V.E. Five and used his replicating abilities to have Kid Flash run through a changing maze of duplicates.
- Bio-Fission: Billy Numerous can generate multiple copies of himself at will.
- Power Limitation: There is an upper limit to how many copies he can generate, and when that limit is reached, any attempt to go beyond that will force the multiple copies to fuse back unto himself.
- Billy Numerous was voiced by Jason Marsden for the series Teen Titans and Scott Menville for the Teen Titans Go!" animated shorts.
- 23 Appearances of Billy Numerous (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 4 Images featuring Billy Numerous (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Billy Numerous (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Billy Numerous (Teen Titans TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.