Biolord is a cyborg entity created by a secret worldwide link-up of computer complexes and was assembled entirely by machine.
He was designed by different world governments to gather data and identify how to prevent Earth's environmental annihilation. The data he gathered (Web of Ecology Analysis) accurately identified the principal death factor of the planet as: MAN. Those responsible for his creation dubbed the "survival network" cyborg "Omniputer." Omniputer believed the appropriate action to save Earth was to free the planet from human control. Thus, he renamed himself "Biolord, The Savior Machine" and with the aid of his Metadroids of his own design, he built a sub-surface hideaway in Greenland and began to pursue his appointed task.
His mind is encoded on a mobile module. When one of his forms is destroyed the module can exit his current bionic body unit and inhabit a new one.
Superhuman strength and durability.
Flight by his own power.
- This version of Biolord (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Biolord (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Biolord (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Biolord (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Biolord (Earth-One)