"Blood & Circuits: Part Three: Freedom of Motion": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Blood & Circuits: Part Three: Freedom of Motion"
- Shark Brennan (Dies)
- Denesana guards
- Hector (First appearance)
- Agent Phil (First appearance)
- Benny (Single appearance)
- Karver Mark IV Mainframe with Holographic Display Capability
Synopsis for "Blood & Circuits: Part Three: Freedom of Motion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on January 17, 2007.It is shown that Oracle is in possession of a photograph that shows that Superman is Clark Kent.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Birds of Prey Vol 1 102 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Birds of Prey series
- Images from Birds of Prey Vol 1 102
Links and References