Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Breathless": The building containing the clock tower is no more. It has been demolished. The Birds of Prey take down a drug house and establish a new base on an airplane, Aerie One, flown by Blackhawk pilot Zinda Blake.
Appearing in "Breathless"
- Tom Paul Jussub
- Ron (Single appearance)
- Aerie One (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Breathless"
The building containing the clock tower is no more. It has been demolished. The Birds of Prey take down a drug house and establish a new base on an airplane, Aerie One, flown by Blackhawk pilot Zinda Blake.
Appearing in "There Would Be No Spring"
- Lady Blackhawk (Flashback and main story)
- Todd (Single appearance)
- Blackhawk Squadron (Flashback only)
- Citation X
- Grumman XF5F Skyrocket
Synopsis for "There Would Be No Spring"
Zinda Blake is depressed because she has been hired as a co-pilot for a commercial airline purely for her P.R. value. Black Canary offers Zinda a job piloting the Aerie One and Zinda accepts.
- This book was first published on October 27, 2004.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Birds of Prey Vol 1 75 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Birds of Prey series
- Images from Birds of Prey Vol 1 75
Links and References
- No external links.