Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bite Club is a six-issue limited series published from June to November of 2004 under DC's Vertigo imprint. It is essentially a crime story in which all of the protagonists are vampires living in Miami. It was followed by a second Bite Club mini-series, Bite Club: Vampire Crime Unit (Volume 1).
- Comics from Bite Club Vol 1
- Collections from Bite Club Vol 1
- Cover Gallery: Bite Club
- Images from Bite Club Vol 1
- Textless Cover Art from Bite Club Vol 1
- From 'Private Beach' to South Beach: Artist David Hahn of 'Bite Club', Comic Book Resources, July 23, 2002
- Joining Chaykin & Tischman's Bite Club, Newsarama, July 19, 2003
- Bite Club #1 review, Newsarama, April 18, 2004