Bizarro Junior was born the son of Bizarro and Bizarro Lois Lane several years ago on the cube-shaped planet, Htrae. Upon his birth however, Bizarro Junior demonstrated physical characteristics common to normal Earth humans. The surrounding Bizarro community regarded the child as an outcast, and his father was forced to conceal him inside of a satellite orbiting the planet.
The satellite eventually crash-landed on Earth. Supergirl learned of the baby, and brought him to the Midvale Orphanage. When the child began to demonstrate superhuman capabilities, Supergirl contacted her cousin, Superman. Superman brought Junior to his arctic Fortress of Solitude for further examination. Within a short period of time, Junior’s skin crystallized and he adapted the traits common to the Bizarro people.
Bizarro No. 1 eventually learned what became of his child and came to Earth to retrieve him. Superman and Supergirl refused to give the toddler up, so Bizarro summoned an army to invade Earth. To repel the invading Bizarros, Superman was forced to use the Duplicator Ray to create Blue Kryptonite, a deadly isotope that only affects those of the Bizarro World. In the end though, Bizarro retrieved his son, and brought him back to Htrae.
Sometime later, Htrae began experiencing unusually devastating quakes similar to those on Krypton before the planet's destruction. Bizarro No. 1 and Bizarro Lois placed Bizarro Junior in a small rocket ship in an attempt to replicate the actions of Jor-El and his wife Lara that saved their son Kal-El from Krypton's destruction. Due to the backwards nature of Bizarros, the rocket ship did not launch Bizarro Junior into space, instead launching him directly into Htrae's core. Bizarro Junior was seemingly killed along with his parents and the rest of his kind when Htrae exploded moments later.
- Bizarro Physiology
- Bizarro Junior possesses all of the same super powers as his father, Bizarro, which in turn, are similar to that of Superman.
Bizarro Junior possesses superhuman strength, but he is not as physically strong as the average adult Bizarro.
- Like all Bizarros, Bizarro Junior is vulnerable to the effects of Blue Kryptonite.
- This version of Bizarro, Jr. (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 22 Appearances of Bizarro, Jr. (Earth-One)
- 4 Images featuring Bizarro, Jr. (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Bizarro, Jr. (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro, Jr. (Earth-One)