Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unknown to Superman, during his absence Lex Luthor broke into the Fortress of Solitude and stole his data crystals. Lex Luthor experiments with the crystals by adding a small particle to water, and the resulting city-wide power failure releases numerous villains and genetic creatures, including Bizarro. Bizarro begins a rampage throughout Metropolis, destroying buildings and attacking citizens. Though Bizarro is of equal might, Superman is a much more experienced warrior. In the end, Superman defeats Bizarro, but does not kill him because he knows that the poor creature is incapable of understanding his actions.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Superman Returns and is an adaptation of Bizarro. The original character was created by Otto Binder and Al Plastino and first appeared in Action Comics #254.
- Bizarro was voiced by John DiMaggio.
- 1 Appearances of Bizarro (Superman Returns)
- 1 Images featuring Bizarro (Superman Returns)
- Quotations by or about Bizarro (Superman Returns)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro (Superman Returns)