Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Bizarro III found himself infused with radiation from a blue sun, he developed the ability to replicate himself as well as create other "Bizarro" lifeforms based upon likenesses of people from Earth. He used this power to populate a cube-shaped planetoid dubbed Bizarro World within the blue sun star system. One of the many duplicates that he created was a Bizarro version of Lex Luthor. Similar to the original Lex Luthor, Bizarro Luthor committed acts of villainy including developing a poison in an effort to make everyone on Bizarro World bald like him. When Bizarro Luthor discovered that Bizarro Superman intended on destroying the Bizarro World, he released his "sekret wepin" - Bizarro Doomsday. Although Bizarro Doomsday had been created by Bizarro Superman, Luthor manipulated it into working for him, thus attacking his adversary. As there were several Bizarro Supermans residing on Bizarro World, Doomsday took to destroying as many as he could find.
- Bizarro Physiology: Bizarros possess a distinct physiology, one that is common to all Bizarros, but greatly differentiated from baseline human biology. Their skin is mottled and grey giving the appearance of crumbled chalk or ash. Often, their faces, arms, legs and other extremities are misshapen and disproportionate to the rest of their body. Physically, most Bizarros are patterned to resemble a specific humanoid analog, though some may possess more generic traits, with no real distinguishing features.
- Leadership: In the face of adversity, Bizarro Luthor can command the attention and respect of others, even those who traditionally oppose his viewpoints.
Bizarro Luthor's strength levels have never been measured, but it is likely that he is only as strong as an average Bizarro.
Bizarros are developmentally handicapped, and cannot process thought or action that would be common to normal standards of human reason. Their behavior is structured in opposition to logic or common sense, and affects them not only culturally, but linguistically as well. Nearly everything spoken by a Bizarro is an antonym to his or her true intent. If a Bizarro says "I hate you", he is actually expressing a term of endearment. A Bizarro may demonstrate affection by giving his loved one a bouquet of dead roses, or by punching her in the face. When conversing, Bizarros lack a nominative case when using pronouns. They replace pronouns that should be nominative with their analogues in the accusative case. Rather than addressing themselves as "I", they instead use the term "Me". When Bizarros greet one another, they will do so by saying "Goodbye", reserving the word "Hello" as a salutation. Bizarros only uses the first person conjugation for any verb. For example, the verb "is" is always conjugated as "am", leading to sentences like "This am great". Although this backwards dialect is a characteristic common to all Bizarros, it is not always consistent from one Bizarro to the next, and in some cases, not even consistent with the same Bizarro.
- Sekret Wepin: A large wooden crate with which he housed Bizarro Doomsday.
- 4 Appearances of Bizarro Lex Luthor (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Bizarro Lex Luthor (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bizarro Lex Luthor (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro Lex Luthor (New Earth)