Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Bizarro III found himself infused with radiation from a blue sun, he developed the ability to replicate himself as well as create other "Bizarro" lifeforms based upon likenesses of people from Earth. He used this power to populate a cube-shaped planetoid dubbed Bizarro World within the blue sun star system. One of the many duplicates that he created was a Bizarro version of Perry White. Three months after his creation, Bizarro Perry discovered that Bizarro III had been lying to all of the other Bizarros when he assumed the identity of Bizarro Clark Kent. He also discovered that Bizarro III had intended on destroying the Bizarro World he had created. Enraged by this betrayal, Bizarro Perry and dozens of other Bizarros rebelled against Bizarro III. Bizarro Perry consulted with Bizarro Lex Luthor as to a course of action. Perry did not trust Bizarro Luthor, owing primarily to an earlier incident when the latter attempted to make everyone on Bizarro World bald like him by means of poisonous gas. When Luthor presented Perry with a plan to rid themselves of Bizarro (simply by killing him), Perry agreed that it was a good plan.
- Bizarro Physiology: Bizarros possess a distinct physiology, one that is common to all Bizarros, but greatly differentiated from baseline human biology. Their skin is mottled and grey giving the appearance of crumbled chalk or ash. Often, their faces, arms, legs and other extremities are misshapen and disproportionate to the rest of their body. Physically, most Bizarros are patterned to resemble a specific humanoid analog, though some may possess more generic traits, with no real distinguishing features.
Bizarros are developmentally handicapped, and cannot process thought or action that would be common to normal standards of human reason. Their behavior is structured in opposition to logic or common sense, and affects them not only culturally, but linguistically as well. Nearly everything spoken by a Bizarro is an antonym to his or her true intent. If a Bizarro says "I hate you", he is actually expressing a term of endearment. A Bizarro may demonstrate affection by giving his loved one a bouquet of dead roses, or by punching her in the face. When conversing, Bizarros lack a nominative case when using pronouns. They replace pronouns that should be nominative with their analogues in the accusative case. Rather than addressing themselves as "I", they instead use the term "Me". When Bizarros greet one another, they will do so by saying "Goodbye", reserving the word "Hello" as a salutation. Bizarros only uses the first person conjugation for any verb. For example, the verb "is" is always conjugated as "am", leading to sentences like "This am great". Although this backwards dialect is a characteristic common to all Bizarros, it is not always consistent from one Bizarro to the next, and in some cases, not even consistent with the same Bizarro.
- Bizarro Perry White uses his flame breath to light his cigars.
- 4 Appearances of Bizarro Perry White (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Bizarro Perry White (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bizarro Perry White (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro Perry White (New Earth)