When Bizarro III found himself infused with radiation from a blue sun, he developed the ability to replicate himself as well as create other "Bizarro" lifeforms based upon likenesses of people from Earth. He used this power to populate a cube-shaped planetoid dubbed Bizarro World within the blue sun star system. One of the many duplicates that he created was a Bizarro version of Wonder Woman. Bizarro Wonder Woman, working alongside her Bizarro confederates Batman, Flash, Green Lantern and Hawkgirl, sought to save Bizarro from Bizarro Doomsday by dropping their hyperbolic headquarters on top of him.
- Bizarro Physiology: Bizarros possess a distinct physiology, one that is common to all Bizarros, but greatly differentiated from baseline human biology. Their skin is mottled and grey giving the appearance of crumbled chalk or ash. Often, their faces, arms, legs and other extremities are misshapen and disproportionate to the rest of their body. Physically, most Bizarros are patterned to resemble a specific humanoid analog, though some may possess more generic traits, with no real distinguishing features.
- Superhuman Strength: Bizarro Wonder Woman possesses superhuman strength. Although her upper strength levels have never been measured, they are likely equal to that of her Earth analog Wonder Woman.
Bizarros are developmentally handicapped, and cannot process thought or action that would be common to normal standards of human reason. Their behavior is structured in opposition to logic or common sense, and affects them not only culturally, but linguistically as well. Nearly everything spoken by a Bizarro is an antonym to his or her true intent. If a Bizarro says "I hate you", he is actually expressing a term of endearment. A Bizarro may demonstrate affection by giving his loved one a bouquet of dead roses, or by punching her in the face. When conversing, Bizarros lack a nominative case when using pronouns. They replace pronouns that should be nominative with their analogues in the accusative case. Rather than addressing themselves as "I", they instead use the term "Me". When Bizarros greet one another, they will do so by saying "Goodbye", reserving the word "Hello" as a salutation. Bizarros only uses the first person conjugation for any verb. For example, the verb "is" is always conjugated as "am", leading to sentences like "This am great". Although this backwards dialect is a characteristic common to all Bizarros, it is not always consistent from one Bizarro to the next, and in some cases, not even consistent with the same Bizarro.
- 3 Appearances of Bizarro Wonder Woman (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Bizarro Wonder Woman (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bizarro Wonder Woman (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bizarro Wonder Woman (New Earth)