"Hero Worship (Part I of III)": Black Canary tracks a teenager with a mohawk to a bar.
Appearing in "Hero Worship (Part I of III)"
- Jim Cameron
- Larry Lance (in flashback)
- Ted Grant (in flashback)
- Jakob Whorrsman (First appearance)
- Larry (First appearance)
- Mo (First appearance)
- Sally (First appearance)
- Sanders (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Hero Worship (Part I of III)"
Black Canary tracks a teenager with a mohawk to a bar.
Flashback to a conversation between Dinah and her father when she was 15.
Black Canary approaches the girl, Sally, but the girl flees. An assassin tries to kill the girl, but Canary stops him. Police try to intervene, but Sally cuts one of them and runs.
Flashback, Dinah as a teenager being trained to fight.
Black Canary has to fight the police to stop them from shooting Sally. A detective arrives that knows Canary and stops the fight. Canary finds a dead bum, the crime she was hoping to stop. A crime she's seen before.
Flashback, Dinah as a teen learns about a poll-fixing operation. She takes her mother's costume and becomes Black Canary to stop it. She witnesses a murder and goes after the murderer.
Back in the present, Sally is confronted by her employer, who gives her cash and bad booze to try and kill her.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Black Canary Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Black Canary series
- Black Canary (Volume 1) #1-4
- Black Canary (Volume 2) #1-12
- Birds of Prey #1-up
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters #1-3
- Green Arrow (Volume 2) #1-75
Links and References
- Black Canary article at Wikipedia
- Black Canary article at Toonopedia
- Black Canary biography at JSA members list
- Black Canary biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Black Canary (Volume 2) series index at the ComicBook DB (creator credits)
- Black Canary (Volume 2) series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe (character chronologies)