|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
The Black Dragon Society was a Japanese saboteur organization that was created during the onset of World War II. The Society served in espionage and sabotage operations against the enemies of Imperial Japan, and often came to blows against the Justice Society of America.
Among the members of the Black Dragon Society was the Dragon King, a Japanese national and scientific genius who struck off from the Society early on. He soon broke away and created a splinter faction that served his purposes.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- The Black Dragon Society is based on a real-world WWII organization also called the Black Dragon Society, although the original organization was far less sinister.
- No trivia.
- 5 Appearances of Black Dragon Society
- 1 Images that include Black Dragon Society
- Team Gallery: Black Dragon Society
- Fan-Art Gallery: Black Dragon Society
Links and References
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.