Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Black Zero told Superman that he was a space saboteur who destroyed planets. He had been hired to destroy Krypton, and realized the internal stresses that would have destroyed it in any case were dying down, necessitating his involvement to ensure it exploded. 
Since this adventure suggests that, were it not for something none of them knew, Jor-El would have been wrong and the Science Council right, it has been suggested that what Black Zero had noticed was the Green Lantern Tomar-Re's attempts to prevent the destruction, meaning the two sets of interference canceled each other out, and Jor-El was right .
- This version of Black Zero (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Black Zero (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Black Zero (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Black Zero (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Black Zero (Earth-One)
Copy Edit Needed
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."