- No. No, that's it. I learned a long time ago. When life hits you hard, you gotta shrug it off... and move on to the next job. Sure, you were a part of my life once. But that part is dead and gone.
- -- Captain Cold
Appearing in "Chapter Two"
- Black Lantern Central Power Battery
- Black Lantern Ring
- Blue Lantern Ring
- Captain Cold's Cold Gun
- Trick Boomerangs
Synopsis for "Chapter Two"
- This book was first published on January 20, 2010.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackest Night: Flash Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackest Night: Flash series
- Images from Blackest Night: Flash Vol 1 2
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
- Blackest Night at Wikipedia.org
- Blackest Night at DC Comics
- The Annotated Blackest Night
- Blackest Night at IGN Website
- Blackest Night at TV Tropes
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.